Louisville Visitor Center
LOUISVILLE IS A PLACE TO GET A DIFFERENT TASTE OF OUR UNIQUE BRAND OF SOUTHERNESS.
The Louisville Visitor Center is OPEN and is following all CDC, city, and state guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all staff and visitors:
Open Wednesday – Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Staff and guests are required to wear standard CDC approved cloth face masks that cover both nose and mouth while inside the Visitor Center.
- A limited number of visitors are allowed in the building at one time.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various places around the building.
- A one-way traffic pattern is instituted with signage and directional floor arrows.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people while standing in line or moving around the facility.
- We encourage credit card purchases to limit the amount of contact in the payment process with a self-swipe credit card machine.
- Louisville and bourbon-themed merchandise is available for purchase in-store with limited items on display.
Looking for a place to kick off your visit to Louisville? Our Visitor Information specialists can provide you with the following:
- Dining suggestions
- Transportation assistance
- Urban Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- One-stop-shop for unique Louisville and bourbon-themed souvenirs
Muhammad Ali Photo Wall
Begin your journey of the “Footsteps of Greatness” as you follow a curated list of some of the touchpoints of Louisville’s native son, global icon and the GOAT.
Attraction tickets available for purchase (credit card only).