Louisville Tourism Speakers Bureau
Members of the leadership team are available to request for speaking engagements, panels and interviews for community organizations, conferences, hospitality industry partners and media.
General topics include:
- The state of the tourism industry
- Louisville Tourism’s role and updates in promoting tourism (leisure and convention)
- Current facility, hotel and attractions growth
- The value of tourism to Louisville and Kentucky’s economy
- General Audience: How you can connect with tourism - using the Visitor Center - tools to help you host visits from friends and family and more.
To send a speaking request, please complete the form here.
If you have any questions about the form, please call or email Rosanne Mastin at (502) 560-1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
President & CEO
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Destination Services
Vice President of Tourism Development
Chief Marketing Officer
Director of Partner Development