The Calendar of Events for GoToLouisville has a primary goal of inspiring travel to Louisville and assisting visitors in their trip planning. Organizations may submit their event listings for complimentary posting. Priority is given to Partners of Louisville Tourism and events that might appeal to a broad audience outside of the city. Events with a mainly local angle such as fundraising walks, school functions and educational workshops are encouraged to submit to overall city calendars and local news outlets.
Louisville Tourism reserves the rights to approve and post calendar submissions.
Tips on Filling out the Form:
- You can add your events anytime, even if the event is in a future year. The sooner, the better!
- Do not forget the dates! Make sure you are entering the date in the drop-down fields under “Start Date” and “End Date,” NOT the “Date Text” field.
- Remember to include a contact name, phone number with (area code) and a website. This information will be published online, so make sure the contact info is for a person who can handle the calls.
- Include a detailed yet concise description.
- Please include a photo if possible
- Please note your event won’t appear immediately because it has to be proofed and approved by a Louisville Tourism staff member.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your events to be posted.