The Calendar of Events for GoToLouisville aims to inspire travel to Louisville and assist visitors in their trip planning. Organizations may submit their event listings for complimentary posting. Priority is given to Partners of Louisville Tourism and events that might appeal to a broad audience outside the city. Events with a mainly local angle, such as fundraisers, new releases, grand openings, school functions, and educational workshops, are encouraged to submit to overall city calendars and local news outlets.
Louisville Tourism reserves the right to approve and post calendar submissions.
Tips on Filling out the Form:
- You can add your events anytime, even if the event is in a future year. The sooner, the better!
- Do not forget the dates! Make sure you are entering the date in the drop-down fields under “Start Date” and “End Date,” NOT the “Date Text” field.
- Remember to include a contact name, phone number (with area code), and a website. This information will be published online, so ensure the contact info is for someone who can handle the calls.
- Include a detailed yet concise description.
- Within the event, please don't link to a social platform like Facebook.
- Please include a photo if possible. Please don't use a graphic of a flyer as an image.
- Please note your event won’t appear immediately because it has to be proofed and approved by a Louisville Tourism staff member.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your events to be posted.