Louisville Visitor Center
LOUISVILLE IS A PLACE TO GET A DIFFERENT TASTE OF OUR UNIQUE BRAND OF SOUTHERNESS.
Check out the Louisville Visitor Center on Facebook
Looking for a place to kick off your visit to Louisville? Our Visitor Information specialists can provide you with the following:
- Dining suggestions
- Transportation assistance
- Urban Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- One-stop-shop for unique Louisville and bourbon-themed souvenirs
- “Looking at Louisville” Free Downtown Walking Tours
- Reserve today via Eventbrite
- Or call 502-379-6109
Colonel Sanders Exhibit
Learn the story of Kentucky’s most famous icon – Colonel Harland Sanders (founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken) – at this mini-attraction.
Muhammad Ali Photo Wall
Begin your journey of the “Footsteps of Greatness” as you follow a curated list of some of the touchpoints of Louisville’s native son, global icon and the GOAT.
Transit Authority of River City (TARC)
You can also catch a ride on the free LouLift, which has a North-to-South route along Fourth Street and a East-to-West route from Market to Main streets.
Attractions tickets available for purchase at our kiosks.