*Advanced reservations are highly recommended at local attractions
Louisville Visitor Center
LOUISVILLE IS A PLACE TO GET A DIFFERENT TASTE OF OUR UNIQUE BRAND OF SOUTHERNESS.
The Louisville Visitor Center is OPEN and is following all CDC, city, and state guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all staff and visitors:
Open Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-5pm, Sunday, 12pm-5pm
*Face masks are REQUIRED for entry as of 8/3/21
301 S. 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Hand sanitizer is available in various places around the building.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people while standing in line or moving around the facility.
- We encourage credit card purchases to limit the amount of contact in the payment process with a self-swipe credit card machine.
Looking for a place to kick off your visit to Louisville? Our Visitor Information specialists can provide you with the following:
- Dining suggestions
- Transportation assistance
- Urban Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- One-stop-shop for unique Louisville and bourbon-themed souvenirs
“Looking at Louisville” Free Downtown Walking Tour season has begun and will run through September 2021.
Muhammad Ali Photo Wall
Begin your journey of the “Footsteps of Greatness” as you follow a curated list of some of the touchpoints of Louisville’s native son, global icon and the GOAT.
Attraction tickets available for purchase (credit card only).