Louisville is a place where possibilities come together.
Check out the Louisville Visitor Center on Facebook www.facebook.com/LouisvilleVIC
Looking for a place to kick off your visit to Louisville? Our Visitor Information specialists can provide you with the following:
- Dining suggestions
- Transportation assistance
- Urban Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Passport (pick-up and redemption)
- Attraction and restaurant coupons
- One-stop-shop for unique Louisville and bourbon-themed souvenirs
- Free Downtown Louisville Walking Tours. Call 502-379-6109 for details and reservations
Colonel Sanders Exhibit
Learn the story of Kentucky’s most famous icon – Colonel Harland Sanders (founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken) – at this mini-attraction.
Transit Authority of River City (TARC) “Day Tripper” Pass
Transit Authority of River City (TARC) “Day Tripper” Passes available. The “Day Tripper” pass allows unlimited trips during any one-day period on the city’s bus system, TARC. You can also catch a ride on the free ZeroBus, which has a North-to-South route along Fourth Street and a East-to-West route from Market to Main streets.
Attractions tickets available for purchase at our kiosks including The Main Ticket as well as other popular attractions in Louisville.
The Main Ticket allows you to spend a day or a year (the ticket is good for 12 months from purchase date) for one admission to 6 all-star downtown attractions on Main Street.