Travel Advisor Incentives
Win. Place. Show. Travel Advisor Incentive Program
Book your client's rooms in Bourbon City and claim up to $150.
- Win – Book 50 or more room nights to win $75. (Advisors could claim up to $150 for a Win, Place, Show reward.)
- Place – Book 25 to 49 room nights to win $50
- Show – Book 10 to 24 room nights to win $25
Terms & Conditions: Incentives based on eligibility. Restrictions may apply. Incentives can be claimed once per six-month period up to 2 times annually. Retroactive to January 1, 2023. Travel Advisors must provide the following: IATAN ID Card (or current year IATA eligibility), AAA Travel Agent ID, or Employer ID Proof of booked/confirmed room nights with reservation information, including booked dates, hotel information, and hotel sales manager/booking agent contact information. Completed a W-2 Form.
This incentive program features horse race wagering terms. See how each of these horse bets breaks down, and then you'll be ready to place your first bet at Churchill Downs!
Win, Place, and Show bets are the simplest forms of horse race wagering:
- Win bets pay the highest odds, and you win only if your horse finishes first in the race.
- Place bets pay lower odds than win bets, but you win if your horse finishes first or second in the race.
- Show bets pay the lowest odds of the three, but you win if your horse finishes first, second, or third in the race.