Become a Partner
Gain exclusive opportunities and access to upcoming conventions, events, and leisure visitors.
Our legendary southern hospitality is one of the main reasons Louisville welcomes 16.4 million visitors each year and keeps them coming back again and again. Those visitors spend $1.7 billion, which creates $3.3 billion in total economic impact for our community. Join us today and start building unparalleled connections with Louisville Tourism staff, fellow partners, meeting planners and leisure travelers. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
All Partner Packages include:
- Referrals from the Louisville Tourism team
- Submit events to our highly viewed public calendar on GoToLouisville.com
- Subscription to our biweekly eNewsletter, Bourbon City Brief
- Access to participate in our Inside Track Pass program
- Access to a four-year convention calendar and monthly event alerts
- Category enhanced Listing on GoToLouisville.com with photos, links and offer
- Marketing materials promoting Louisville (Visitors Guides, maps, etc.) delivered to you upon request.
Hospitality Level: This annual basic package is the perfect way for small businesses (under 10 employees) on a budget or nonprofits to establish a relationship with Louisville Tourism and our extensive tourism audience.
Industry Level: Open your business to consumers, leisure travelers, event and meeting planners and motor coach operators across the country with this package. Gain critical exposure tools including enhanced website exposure, social media links and brochure distribution at the Visitor Information Center—the city’s official front desk—and at the city concierge desk at all large convention & events. This level includes access to the confidential Convention Calendar, which houses all the basic features plus peak rooms, specific venue names and meeting planner contact information to directly contact them.
Hotel Partnership Level: Partnering with Louisville Tourism means you’re working with the travel and tourism industry and making an investment that goes far beyond just “heads in beds.” Hotel partners receive access to convention and group tour sales leads and referrals, confidential calendar access and invitations to regular meetings with Louisville Tourism leadership and sales team.