Updated Ali Parking/Shuttle Information
Updated information released
Muhammad Ali Memorial Service
KFC Yum! Center
June 10, 2016 - 2:00 p.m.
Complimentary Parking/Shuttle Service - Kentucky Expo Center
Directions to Kentucky Expo Center
From I-65 Northbound
Exit at the Fair/Expo Center (Exit 131B); follow signs to Gate 1.
From I-65 Southbound
Take Exit 132 to Crittenden Drive to Gate 4 or you may continue to Exit 131B to Gate 1.
From I-264 Westbound
Exit at the Fair/Expo Center (Exit 11) and follow the signs to Gate 1.
From I-264 Eastbound
Exit at the Fair/Expo Center (Exit 11) to Crittenden Drive to Gate 2 or continue past the Crittenden Drive exit to I-65 and Fair/Expo Center (Exit 12) and follow the signs to Gate 1.
· Patron parking will be available beginning at 7:30 AM.
· Parking attendants will provide direction to available spaces.
· Shuttle pick up location is the North Wing Lobby area (just to the right of Freedom Hall).
9:30 am – 12:30 pm, Kentucky Expo Center to the KFC YUM! Center
· Tickets to the Memorial Service must be presented to board the shuttle.
· Prohibited items will not be allowed on the shuttle, patrons will be advised to return these items to their vehicles.
4:30 pm – 7:30 pm, KFC Yum! Center to Kentucky Expo Center (upon conclusion of the memorial service)
· Tickets to the Memorial Service must be presented to board the shuttle for the return route.
· Animals (service animals are permitted)
· Large bags (bags/purses can be no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”)
· Car seats
· Laser Pens/Pointers
· Illegal substances
· Large Umbrellas are prohibited (small umbrellas inside a purse will be permitted)
· Professional Cameras/Detachable Lenses
· Video Cameras
· Outside food or drink
Please be advised that the doors to the KFC Yum! Center will not open until 11:30 a.m.