Light up this spooky holiday with a fun festival featuring thousands of professionally-carved pumpkins.
- A truly one-of-a-kind experience combining artistry and pure fall fun with over 5,000 professionally carved jack-o-lanterns including well over 100 masterpieces lighting nearly a one-third-mile Jack O’Lantern Spectacular trail. Grouped in themed scenes and set to music.
- Held at Iroquois Park, which was designed by Central Park’s landscape architect, Frederick Olmsted.
- October 8 - November 3, 2019
- See jaw dropping displays of jackolanterns that have been transformed into works of art in a tranquil wooded setting in the fall. You can theme your entire trip around our fantastic fall foliage and spook things up with fun Halloween surprises at each stop along the way.
- The Jack O’Lantern Spectacular is perfect for active seniors and younger who enjoy an outdoor evening stroll while experiencing a one-of-a-kind event.
- Be sure to include other fall themed activities like a fall foliage cruise along the Ohio River on the Spirit of Jefferson; a “Horses & Haunts” tour at Churchill Downs; a Ghost tour of Historic Old Louisville; and an old fashioned candy making demonstration at Schimpff’s Confectionery.