St. James Court Art Show
One of the largest art shows in the country, held in a historic setting.
- One of the largest fine arts shows in the country.
- For more information about the show, click here.
- Historic Old Louisville
- Always held the first full weekend of October
- St. James Court Art Show has grown into one of the largest in the country, with over 725 artists coming from every corner of the country. Enjoy displays of every imaginable type of art work, including paintings, drawings, prints, watercolors, ceramics, pottery and hand decorated porcelain, jewelry, floral arrangements, metal work, wood work, furniture, toys, crafts, stained glass and art glass, windows, clothing, needlework, quilts, leather goods, enable work and the list goes on and on. All exhibitors are expected to have produced the art work with their own hands.
- Those ready to appreciate fine art, wonderful autumn weather and the elegant Victorian surroundings.
- Make sure not to miss the Conrad Caldwell House in Historic Old Louisville while you’re visiting the St. James Court Art Show. Art lovers should also include a stop at Mellwood Arts Center, Mark Peyton Glass Center, Louisville Stoneware, KMAC and Flame Run tour.