Light up this spooky holiday with a fun festival featuring thousands of professionally-carved pumpkins!
- A truly one-of-a-kind experience combining artistry and pure fall fun with over 5,000 professionally carved jack-o-lanterns. This year, you can get out and enjoy the SAFE drive-through-only experience at Iroquois Park (intersection of New Cut Rd. and Southern Parkway).
- Held at Iroquois Park, which was designed by Central Park’s landscape architect, Frederick Olmsted.
- October 1 - November 1, 2020
- See jaw dropping displays of jackolanterns that have been transformed into works of art in a tranquil wooded setting in the fall. You can theme your entire trip around our fantastic fall foliage and spook things up with fun Halloween surprises at each stop along the way.
- The Jack O’Lantern Spectacular is perfect for all ages
*Note: Tickets can be purchased at www.jackolanternlouisville.com. Due to COVID-19, and the fact we anticipate sold out nights, we HIGHLY encourage everyone to buy tickets online. While tickets can be purchased at the gate with credit or debit card, this will be a cashless event.