Annual Fete de Noel Returns to Louisville’s Paristown Neighborhood
Ice-skating, holiday market, Santa House and the new Paristown Express train bring holiday joy
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (December 5, 2022) — Paristown’s Fourth Annual Fête de Noël is spreading holiday joy through Jan. 2. The winter holiday festival includes an outdoor, 100’ x 40’ real holiday ice-skating rink located in the heart of Paristown. This year, Fête de Noël will also include the Paristown Express -- a new trackless train for young and old alike, Santa’s House with Santa visits, an expanded Brent Street Holiday Market with market shoppes and Scrooge & Marley’s holiday-themed Escape Room.
Paristown’s Fête de Noël holiday visitors can enjoy food and beverage options at The Café and the brand-new Village Market food hall. Both The Café and the Village Market food hall are open seven days per week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The new food hall has five local, independent restaurant concepts to choose from -- Jeff’s Donuts Ramble, Taco Rito, Bunz Burgerz and Sarap Filipino Eatery. In addition, favorites like Kentucky Hot Cocoa — with or without Woodford Reserve – and a selection of delicious specialty cocktails with Finlandia Vodka, Bailey’s and Guinness will be among the adult beverages featured at the rink-side concession stand and the “Abominable Bar.”
Stoneware & Co., the iconic Kentucky lifestyle brand located in Paristown and known for unique, hand-crafted treasures perfect for holiday gift giving, will maintain special holiday hours in their spectacular retail space. Stoneware & Co. will be participating in a number of special promotional events throughout the holiday season and will continue to feature their popular “paint your own” Christmas ornament experience. To learn more and make reservations, please visit stonewareandco.com.
- The Brent Street Holiday Market offers 20 shoppes filled with holiday gift items from local and regional vendors. The market is free and open to the public.
- The all-new Paristown Express has the same operating hours as the Brent Street Holiday Market and tickets are $5 per person.
- A one-hour skate, including skate rental, costs $15.
- Santa’s House will also have new operating hours and will be open through Dec. 23rd. The cost is $10 per child for a Santa visit. Personal photos are permitted and encouraged so families can cost-effectively use their own photos to create Christmas cards and mementos.
- Scrooge & Marley’s Escape Room is a seven-minute experience appropriate for both children and adults, and tickets are $7 per person
For more information and to purchase tickets for all attractions and to inquire about corporate holiday parties or large group private rentals, please visit paristown.com/fetedenoel.
While planning a trip to Louisville, guests can download a copy of Louisville Tourism’s annual Visitor Guide to help plan a tour around Louisville to see the city's top attractions and bourbon distilleries. Visitors also can get additional city attraction, lodging and dining assistance at gotolouisville.com.