- Type of Project: Hands-on
- Location: Outdoor
- Website: www.rmhck.org
- Address: 550 S. First Street
- Capacity: Maximum of 10 people
Volunteers play a crucial role in keeping our Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms running smoothly. We have over 200 shift volunteers serving at our House and Family Rooms, groups that prepare meals almost every night, and countless individuals that give their time to keep our facilities clean, safe, and comfortable for our families. Volunteers truly are the heart of our House and without their support we wouldn’t be able to provide a “home-away-from-home” for our families.
As a volunteer for Ronald McDonald House Charities you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our families. There are a number of ways in which you can contribute.
Onsite volunteer opportunities include:
* Preparing a meal for our families
* Preparing snacks for our families to grab on their way to the hospital
* Helping with light cleaning in the common areas of our House
Offsite volunteer opportunities include:
* collecting items from our wish list
* making goodie bags for our families (please consider donating 36 as we can house up to 36 families)