I Am Ali Legacy Scholarship Service Competition
Muhammad Ali lived his life in service to others, utilizing his platform as an athlete to advance equality, justice, and human rights throughout the world.
As young athletes and leaders, how can you—like Muhammad Ali—make a difference? Through this scholarship competition, athletes are challenged to create a team service project that makes a positive impact in their communities.
Take up Muhammad's torch, continue his legacy, and find your personal greatness through service to others.
- Teams must complete a team-based community service project that positively impacts the lives of others.
- All team members must participate.
- Eligible projects must take at least 1 hour of service time to complete.
- All service projects must be completed between March 15-May 15, 2017.
- Projects will be judged on their outcomes, impact, creativity, and how they celebrate the legacy of Muhammad Ali.
- Teams must provide photos and videos of their service experience, platform forthcoming.
- Teams will be required to submit outcomes, documentation, and a narrative of their service project through the Muhammad Ali Center online reporting system.
- All final reports must be submitted through the Muhammad Ali Center online reporting system by 11:59 PM (EST) on June 1, 2017 to be eligible for the “I Am Ali” scholarship competition.
About the “I Am Ali” Legacy Scholarship
- Five finalist teams will be selected and showcased during the “I Am Ali” Festival on July 7.
- The winning team will receive a significant scholarship to be divided evenly among its players.