Convention & Group Housing
Louisville Tourism offers professional housing services customized to meet the specific needs of your event.
Utilizing Meetingmax software, we are your complete housing provider, from the event buildout to managing reservations, and detailed reporting during and post event. Our team of city experts provide you with personal assistance from start to finish and serves as a one-stop shop for attendees in need of hotel reservations and city information.
- Full-time local housing managers with extensive hotel reservation and convention housing experience
- Established relationships with Louisville area hotels
- Local call center dedicated to assisting guests with reservations and city information
- Each housing experience is customized to meet the needs of your event
- Powered by Meetingmax
- City availability tracking
- Room Block Management for multiple hotels
- Centralized Reporting
- 4/7 online reservation service
“Since SkillsUSA brought their National Leadership and Skills Conference to Louisville in 2015, the LCVB had managed the housing process. SkillsUSA considers the housing services the LCVB provides a necessity in the conference registration process. With nearly 90 specialized sub-block requiring unique attention and room list management, the LCVB has made the process seamless.”
- Shelley Coates, Associate Director, SkillsUSA
“GIE+Expo, formerly the International Lawn, Garden & Power Equipment Expo, began in Louisville and holds their annual event every year in October. For over 25 years, the LCVB has managed the complete housing process for this tradeshow. GIE+Expo includes several co-located groups and many large exhibitors, making the LCVB uniquely qualified to handle housing for tradeshows with similar exhibitor and attendee trends.”
- Warren Sellers, President, Sellers Expositions