- Home2 Suites Louisville Nulu
- Full Time
Application Deadline: 2023-05-31 16:29:08
What's in it for you:
Competitive compensation package!
Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
• Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
• Professional development and promotion opportunities!
• 401(k) available for all associates!
• Full benefit options available!
About this job:
Sales Managers are the energetic, positive, tenacious, and competitive force behind hotel revenue generation. Responsible for actively soliciting new business, negotiating contracts, communicating client needs, and engaging repeat business, Sales Managers must employ varied sales strategies to reach aggressive goals. The primary role of a Sales Manager is to identify prospective clientele, effectively negotiate and sell a complete solution, support client needs throughout the process, and book repeat business by exceeding client expectations.
What you'll be doing:
• Using business tools and first-hand observation, analyze market competition, market trends, and identify client needs.
• Proactively solicit and secure business from new and prospective clients using proven sales strategies aligned with the hotel’s brand and vision.
• Achieve revenue and market share goals by working in conjunction with the Director of Sales and other Sales Managers, supporting cross-segment selling tactics as needed.
• Manage client contract process including negotiation, provisions, and supplemental solution selling, capturing all information necessary for execution and billing.
• Coordinate and conduct site tours emphasizing features to meet client needs and opportunities to enhance overall satisfaction.
• Engage in purposeful communication and build long-lasting rapport with clients, creating an open dialogue to uncover client expectations and unrealized needs.
• Promote hotel brand loyalty programs, encourage client participation, and offer special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate.
• Effectively communicate with hotel departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client expectations, fulfillment of needs, and challenge resolution.
• Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and company expectations.
Experience & Education:
• 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in hotels or related field
• 4-year degree in hospitality management or sales preferred, or equivalent experience and education
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including electronic communication
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language used in the workplace
• 5+ hours per day sitting desk/computer; standing and walking occasionally throughout workday
• Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 10 pounds occasionally
• Manual dexterity and repetitive motions required throughout workday
About First Hospitality:
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.