Finance and Administration Manager
- Louisville Tourism
- Full Time
- Destination Marketing Organization
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: Director of Finance & Administration
FLSA Status: Fulltime, Exempt
Last Revision Date: February 2023
Administer the Tourism Improvement District (TID) program including processing payables, annual Form-1099 filings, etc. Administer the organization corporate credit card expense reporting process. Manage the organization gift and promotional items inventory. Order, stock & maintain office, vending and other supplies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the TID program. Process all payables, log, track, print and file all back up documentation for the TID program.
- Process all cash and credit card expense reports through the Concur online system.
- Liaison with staff to make sure that all cash and credit card expenses are in the Concur online system by the 20th of each month and prepare summary reports by the 5th of the following month.
- Verify accuracy of account codes and receipts in Concur database.
- Meet with Director of Administration & Finance and CFO once a month to review the expense report exceptions and resolve per policy.
- Manage the organization gift and promotional items inventory, including meeting with department representatives to coordinate and compile inventory on-hand quarterly.
- Act as contact person for placing & receiving gift orders for certain items (e.g. bourbon, etc.).
- Purchase all office, kitchen, rest room and vending supplies for the organization, including taking inventory of all supplies on a weekly basis and restocking of all supplies.
- Serve as backup for Finance Manager for AP duties utilizing Sage AP Automation & Sage 100.
- Support staff with any maintenance needs in the absence of the Director of Finance & Administration.
- Liaison with outside vendor to install/take down/store office & VIC holiday décor.
- Arrange audio/visual set up in the LT office for Thunder Over Louisville event each year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the storage room and copy rooms in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree with course work in accounting preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience required for the successful performance of the primary job duties
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Concur software, expense reporting, Sage 100 and/or inventory management a plus
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness, proactive in identifying and resolving problems
- Intellectual curiosity, a resilient personality, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work independently with limited supervision
- Team and result focused, maintains a positive and willing attitude
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced and changing work environment