Concessions Attendant (Full-Time or Part-Time)
- Derby City Gaming
- Full Time
- Restaurants & Bars
Application Deadline: 12-31-2022
COME JOIN THE FUN! Work in our state-of-the-art gaming facility, providing all guests and fellow Team Members with Derby City Gaming’s Core Values: Respect, Commitment, and Guest Service!
Once again, Derby City Gaming has been named a "Best Places to Work" in 2021! Must be 21 years or older to apply
Depending on Full- or Part-Time status, company benefits include:
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account
Free Short- and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off
401k (with company match)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A Variety of Team Member Discounts (Ford Affiliate Program, Verizon, AT&T, TicketsAtWork, Skechers, Sherwin Williams, Meal Discounts, Free Parking and more!)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Team Member Recognition Program
- Free Uniforms and Discounted Dry-Cleaning Services
- Round-Table Lunches with Company President
- Fun Team Member Events
- Company-Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
*New Team Members are eligible for a retention bonus!
*Existing Team Members can earn a bonus for referring New Team Members!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests
- Greets guests approaching service area
- Ensures consistent and convincing service according to the company standards.
- Responsible for selling and delivering all food items on the menu and handling all transactions according to the cash handling policy.
- Responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of all food service equipment used to prepare and serve the menu items.
- Must be able to operate all equipment.
- Maintain current knowledge of daily menus and prices
- Ensure proper stock of products and supplies needed for service
- Ensure the safety and security of Team Members and guests.
- Performs clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Other duties assigned
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Knowledge of food outlet operations.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s Service Standards.
- Able to interact with internal and external guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and handle high pressure situations in an interruptive environment.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year of concession or office work experience is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a valid Racing License.