- Full Time
Application Deadline: 02-13-2023
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Coach Operators (Bus Drivers) for our 24/7 operation. (ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE) This position requires operating a transit bus and transporting passengers in a safe and professional manner, in accordance with Company policy and local, county, state and federal rules and regulations. Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- 21 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License
- No Moving Violations in the past 24 months
- No convictions within the past 5 years
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain Class B CDL with Passenger endorsement (CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to date of hire).
- Successful performance on test(s)
- Paid training @ $17.41 per hour. Six-week training program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Participation in County Employee Retirement System
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.