Housekeeper / Room Attendant
- Hampton Inn Louisville North/Clarksville
Application Deadline: 12-31-2021
Come Join Our Team at Hampton Inn Louisville North Clarksville!
**$400 Sign On Bonus**WE WILL PAY YOUR TOLL TO GET TO WORK !
**$400 Bono de Inicio de Sesión**PAGAREMOS TU PEAJE PARA LLEGAR AL TRABAJO!**
Currently we are looking for a top performing Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant at the Hampton Inn Louisville North Clarksville.
What is in it for YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and Dependents
As a Housekeeper, you will demonstrate quality through cleanliness. Daily tasks will include cleaning of guest rooms and public areas. You will work closely with the Executive Housekeeper and Operations Manager to ensure a positive overall guest experience.
Some Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned areas.
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be available between the hours of 8am-4:30pm daily including weekends and some holidays.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
At Commonwealth Hotels, “We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need.” EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Visit https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o... to apply!