- Tinsley Family Concessions
Application Deadline: 12-17-2021
We are assisting our client, a family owned company that cares about its associates and its stakeholders, with filling part-time and full-time Utility/Dishwasher positions. These are direct hire opportunities. Our client operates food concessions in multiple airports in the Southeast and have been doing so for the last 30 years.
Their Mission is as follows:
Consistently deliver a superior dining experience serving delicious, high quality food, with superior customer service in a clean and attractive environment that is convenient, comfortable and enjoyable for our guests and our team. That translates to incorporating the expectations of our Landlords and our Brand Partners standards into that goal as they are our customers as well.
To execute our commitment to our Customer driven mission through utilization, and creation of systems and resources in support of that goal. Always keeping the focus on guiding our operations to consistently maximizing profits, adhering to food and workplace safety standards, reinforcing teamwork through positive reinforcement strategies, and training and developing our team members skills in their role within the organization.
- Provides guests and team members with clean sanitized and spot-free utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
- Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Completes assigned prep work and beautification duties.
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Stands 100% of shift.
- Lifts and carries weights of up to 70 lbs up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and freezer.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Works indoors 75%, outdoors 25%
- Works frequently in hot and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with chemical solutions.
- Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils.
- Frequently works with hot plates.
Additional Information / Benefits:
Competitive pay • Uniforms provided • Paid training • Meal discounts • Bi-Weekly pay • Annual reviews • Employee Assistance Programs
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.