Customer Service Representative
- Team Travel Source
Application Deadline: 03-31-2022
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Options Available!
Team Travel Source Company Overview:
Team Travel Source is the new era in the sports housing industry! We are highly respected in the industry by hotels, CVBs and tournament directors. Our clients include USA Volleyball, USA Field Hockey, several large cheerleading companies, multiple lacrosse tournament companies and many other sports-focused event producers. Our company consists of customer-focused, creative and motivated employees. We are in search of talented, dedicated and driven individuals to help fill positions in our growing company. We currently have two offices located in Louisville, KY and Millersville, MD.
Equal Employment Opportunities:
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, disability, or status as a special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws, or other human differences.
General Job Overview:
The primary job of the Customer Relations Specialist is to make sure all calls coming into TTS are taken care of and receive excellent customer service!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the FIRST “touch” our clients and guests have with our company.
• Answer all phone calls and distribute the calls to other co-workers as necessary.
• Answer each customer’s questions and provide additional caring guidance to them.
• Check all phone messages and emails and respond in a timely manner.
• Take hotel reservations, modifications and cancellations.
• Maintain a detailed database with entries showing all communications that require trackable notes.
• Offer all attendees upgrades and add-ons as they make reservations.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Travel to conferences, training sessions, client meetings, site visits and events as necessary to meet and assist TTS staff, partners and team contacts.
• Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
• Must have patience with all customers and provide assistance in a genuine caring manner.
• Must be EXCELLENT at customer service. Must have a very POSITIVE demeanor and always act in a PROFESSIONAL manner when dealing with a customer.
• Pleasant phone voice.
• Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to client needs, answers all client requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
• Strength in multi-tasking - Must be able to handle multiple phones, projects and tasks at once.
• Detailed orientated - Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
• Good communication skills - Must be a good communicator.
• Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
• Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
Abilities and Experiences:
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Customer Service experience a benefit.
• Salary and benefits commensurate to education and experience.
• This job may require a non-compete agreement to be signed as a condition of employment.
To apply visit: https://www.teamtravelsource.c...