- Tinsley Family Concessions
- Full Time
Application Deadline: 12-17-2021
Our mission is to provide excellent tasting food delivered with superior customer service in a clean and attractive environment. We make the travel experience more comfortable, more convenient, more enjoyable, and more rewarding.
We believe in our associates as unique individuals. We create an environment which allows them to meet their maximum potential and deliver superior products and services to our customers.
We are innovative — offering to our customers the national and regional brands they know, the tastes they love, and the quality they deserve and enjoy.
We bring our clients, airport landlords, the strongest financial returns, stability and security.
We are a service business with multiple clients, ACDBE partners, associates, brand partners and people on the move.
We are committed to preserving our heritage of integrity, quality and respect.
To creatively serve our customers' unique needs as we grow from the State’s best to the world’s largest and most diverse, to world-class.
Job Skills / Requirements:
- The Bartender is responsible for greeting customers, taking drink/food orders, mixing ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and sugar to prepare cocktails and other drinks, as well as serving beer and other beverages, and completing transactions communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and the servers as necessary
- providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and supervisors, or General Manager depending on local requirements.
- Essential Functions:
- Greets customers and takes food order
- Provides information about products and looks for opportunity to “up-sell” products
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for mixing beverages
- Collects payments and operates cash registers for drinks and/or food served following company established cash handling policies procedures for all transactions secures all monies at the end of each shift
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication deals with intoxicated guests
- Follows all customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 1 year of closely related bartending experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation keeping updated on new and revised beverage recipes
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Additional Information / Benefits:
We retain all Credit Card tips and pay them out bi-weekly on the payroll check. Cash tips are not retained.
Competitive pay, Uniforms provided, Paid training, Meal discounts, Annual reviews, Employee Assistance Programs
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan