T-Mobile Presents Wild Lights Asian Lantern Festival at the Louisville Zoorecurring event
WILD LIGHTS STARTS TONIGHT and runs EVERY THURSDAY thru SUNDAY until AUGUST 28! We have released more tickets so go to www.WildLightsLouisville.com to get your tickets today!
T-Mobile Presents Wild Lights Asian Lantern Festival at the Louisville Zoo has been EXTENDED to July 9 - August 28, 2020!
ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY
The Largest Lantern Festivals in the Region!
See the Zoo in a Whole New "LIGHT"!
• 65 Larger-Than-Life, Jaw Dropping Lantern Displays in what will be the LARGEST Lantern Festival in the Region!
• Over 2000 Ornate Lanterns wrapped in more than 60,000 Square Feet of Silk...all handmade by Chinese artisans!
• The Lanterns cover 70 acres along our 1 mile Zoo Path and are Illuminated by Over 50,000 LED Light Bulbs!
• The Amazing Water Dragon spans the length of the lake it resides in and is over 130 Feet Long and 2 Stories High!
• Interactive Displays include our 70 foot Walk-Through Shark Tunnel, LED Lilly Pads, & our Angel Wings that are perfect for Photo Ops!
Only a limited number of tickets are available each event day. Tickets available for ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY at www.WildLightsLouisville.com
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Saturday, August 15
- Sunday, August 16
- Thursday, August 20
- Friday, August 21
- Saturday, August 22
- Sunday, August 23
- Thursday, August 27
- Friday, August 28