Morning Fork's Mr. & Mrs. Claus Holiday Brunchrecurring event
Looking for a fun and tasty way to celebrate the holidays locally this year? Frankfort Avenue’s Morning Fork is serving up a hearty list (and is checking it twice!) of brunch favorites and holiday specials at their Santa and Mrs. Claus holiday brunch Wednesday, Dec. 14, through Sunday, Dec. 18, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Spread the holiday cheer with friends or family and enjoy some of Morning Fork’s favorite dishes, including:
- Jumbo Cinnamon Roll made in-house topped with cream cheese icing
- Leige Waffles with toppings like bourbon caramel, orange marmalade, chocolate-hazelnut and lemon ricotta
- Short Rib Benedict with a hash brown base and Béarnaise sauce
- Avocado Toast with mashed avocado, roasted corn, pickled onions, queso fresco, chipotle aioli and poached eggs on wheatberry toast
- MF’n Breakfast Sandwich with fried eggs, candied bacon, avocado, blackberry jam and white cheddar cheese on toasted Hawaiian bread
- Hot Pastrami sandwich made with Boar’s Head pastrami
- Smash Burger with two patties
You can’t get in the holiday spirits without enjoying Morning Fork's boozy brunch cocktail specials like $3 Mimosas and $7 Bloody Marys, or choose from a wide selection of beverages including juices, cappuccinos, hot and cold teas or warm hot chocolate with marshmallows. Looking to bring the holiday fun home? Morning Fork will also be offering red velvet pancake kits to go beginning Tuesday, Dec. 20. To place a curbside carryout order, please 502-830-9500.
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Thursday, December 15
- Friday, December 16
- Saturday, December 17
- Sunday, December 18