Masters Series: Twin Barrel with New Riff and Ten20 Brewery
Join us for a Masters Series and our first-ever Twin Barrel Bourbon event. We’ll feature two distinct selections from New Riff Distillery and two fantastic beers from Ten20 Craft Brewery. Since it’s a Friday night, we’re also going to open up the whole museum for a little pregame party. The Masters Series is a tasting experience that celebrates Kentucky’s booming Bourbon and craft beer industries. For the first time, guests will get to taste from two distinct New Riff barrels and, while supplies last, bring a bottle of each home with them. Not to be outdone, our friends from Ten20 Brewery will serve up two of their top beers as we take you behind the curtain for stories that, quite frankly, you won’t hear anywhere else. Live a little, come have a taste!
NEW RIFF BARREL SELECTIONS
- Frazier Family Selection: $60*
- Nose: Candy Hot Tamale, Green Apple, Vanilla
- Taste/Palate: Red Hots, Vanilla Wafers, Hazelnut
- Finish: Clove, Pepper, with a lingering Wassail All-Spice
- President’s Choice: $64*
- Nose: Holiday Spice, Leather Notes, Cherry
- Taste/Palate: Charred Oak, Cinnamon, Baking Chocolate
- Finish: Warm Burnt Orange Spice with Lingering White Pepper Hug
- Doors Open & Bottles Available: 6 p.m.
- Gallery Access: 6–7 p.m.
- Program: 7–8:30 p.m.