LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE - Why Can't We Talk Anymore?
In a time of hyper-polarization, can we still have civil discussion? As we approach the general election in November, we take on civility, with panelists from both sides of the political aisle, to see if it’s possible in today’s toxic culture. It comes as local Catholic schools launch a program called “Civilize It.”
- Julie Raque Adams, Kentucky State Senator
- Morgan McGarvey, Kentucky State Senator
- Charles Booker, Kentucky State Representative
- Chandra G. Irvin, Executive Director of the Center for Peace and Spiritual Renewal, Spalding University
- Leisa Schulz, Superintendent of Schools, Archdiocese of Louisville
Moderated by Rachel Platt.