Great Steamboat Race Chaser Boat
Join us aboard the Mary M. Miller to watch our favorite Kentucky Derby Festival tradition… the Great Steamboat Race! Onboard the Mary, you’ll be treated to the race’s best spectator view as we chase the Belle of Louisville, the Belle of Cincinnati and the American Countess as they race up the Ohio River. This event on May 3rd boards at 5 P.M. and runs from 5:30-8:00 P.M.
Meal cruise tickets are $79.99 for adults (ages 15-64) and seniors (ages 65+) and $39.99 for children (ages 5-14); a free ticket is available for children 4 & under. Leisure Cruise tickets (does not include the meal) are $39.99 for adults (ages 15-64) and seniors (ages 65+) and $19.99 for children (ages 5-14; a free ticket is available for children 4 & under.
Please note that tickets for the Belle of Louisville are being sold through Kentucky Derby Festival and are on sale now by clicking here.
- Bourbon Sorghum Salad with mandarin oranges, bourbon toasted pecans, bleu cheese, red onion and bourbon sorghum vinaigrette or bourbon sorghum citrus dressing
- Chicken Mornay with panko-crusted boneless chicken breast, diced tomatoes, Maplewood bacon & creamy parmesan mornay sauce
- Country Green Beans with Ham slow cooked, tender green beans with smoked ham and bacon
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika Roasted New Potatoes and Fingerling Potatoes
- Yeast Rolls & Butter
- Homemade Coca Cola Cake with bourbon whipped cream
- Stuffed Peppers (Special Dietary option)
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise.