Back to the Brew at the Louisville Zoo
Brew at the Zoo & Wine Too 2022 will be Saturday, August 27, 5:30 -9:30 p.m.
(VIP entrance at 4 p.m.)
4 – 5:30 p.m. VIP Access
5:30 – 9:30 General Admission
Last call at 9 p.m.
Come celebrate Brew at the Zoo & Wine Too and enjoy delicious tastings from craft breweries, wineries, animal encounters, and musical entertainment from the duo Kevin and Lauren. A selection of non-alcoholic products and water will also be provided.
All proceeds from this fund-raising event will benefit the Louisville Zoo through education, conservation, preservation and cultivation projects.
- VIP ticket holders receive event access at 4 p.m., one hour before all other event guests. VIP guests will also have access to special animal encounters (weather permitting), private restrooms and VIP areas with specialty beers and food just for our VIP guests! This also includes a special air-conditioned area in the Oasis Field.
- Designated driver ticket purchasers will receive event access but will not receive drink tickets
- Food trucks will be available as well to purchase food.
- Beer/wine available until 9 p.m. twenty (20) tickets for 2 oz. pours of beer/wine tastings are included with 2022 General Admission or VIP Brew at the Zoo ticket.
- Non-alcoholic beverages also available
- Guests may bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on the Oasis field lawn.
- Guests receive admission to the zoo prior to event, but must exit the zoo at time of closing (3 p.m.) and re-enter by having your ticket scanned at beginning of the event. (4 p.m. for VIP or 5:30 p.m. for General Admission)
- No food or beverages of any kind may be brought onto Zoo grounds, the parking lot or event space.
- ALL guests must be 21 years or older and must bring a valid ID to the event. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR ANY REASON.
- RAIN OR SHINE! THE SHOW WILL GO ON!
- NO BABIES OR CHILDREN PERMITTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- All animal encounters are dependent on weather*
- Please drink responsibly, in the event that you need an alternative ride home, there will be “Call a Cab” stations near the exit of the Zoo. Volunteers will also be available to call you a cab, so everyone in your group/party arrives home safely!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org