An Evening with Heaven Hill - Swizzle Bourbon Dinner Series
An Evening with Heaven Hill Bourbon Dinner with Master Distiller Conor O'Driscoll
This price includes the 5-course dinner and gratuity.
- Welcome Cocktail: Evan Williams BIB smoke box Old Fashioned
- Larceny Galt House Barrel Pick, Elijah Craig Small Batch, Parkers Heritage
Menu: 5 Courses:
- Amuse Bouche: Smoked Pork Belly Crostini, apple butter, pickled cippolini onion, chives
- 1st Course: B.L.T. Salad, tomatoes, candied bacon, brown butter toasted panko
- Appetizer Course: Potato Gnocchi, brown butter, sweet corn, and roasted tomatoes
- Entrée Course: Peppercorn Crusted Strip Steak, celery root & fennel puree, brown butter, hot honey glazed carrots
- Dessert: Brown Sugar Vanilla Butter cake, berries, whipped cream
Conor O'Driscoll Bio:
When Conor O’Driscoll stepped into the role of Master Distiller at Heaven Hill in 2019, he became the seventh Master Distiller in the company’s 84-year history. A native of Ireland, Conor arrived in the U.S. in 1990 as a chemical engineer with a focus on yeast and fermentation. By the early 2000s, he and his family had made their home in the Louisville area, and he leveraged his background in fermentation to carve a path for himself in the distilling industry.