8th Annual Tailspin Ale Fest-Special Spooky Edition
Cox’s and Evergreen Liquors Presents 8th Annual TAILSPIN ALE FEST - SPECIAL SPOOKY EDITION: “Dress Up-Drink Up”
Let’s cheers to the 8th Anniversary of the #1 local beer festival AND celebrate our sixth year being named as Top 10 Beer Fest in the US of A by USA Today Reader’s Choice Poll. Tailspin Ale Fest will take off at historic Bowman Field Airport; Tailspin Ale Fest, October 30, 2021, presented by Cox’s and Evergreen Liquors, a 100% outdoor festival with a Spooky vibe!
Scary Sudsy Highlights Tailspin Ale Fest 2021:
- DRESS UP! Costume Contests & photo opportunities
- Shuttle stop options and a dedicated shuttle entrance
- Cox’s Cigar Pavilion
- Bourbon Barrel Beer Bar
- Cider/Sour Bar
- Drake’s Silent Disco
- Live music from 100% Poly
- Tarot Card Readers and other festive Halloween fun
- Kentucky Heritage Section – Brews brewed in the Bluegrass
- Food Trucks
NEW LOCATION Across the airfield at Historic Bowman Field. The event will take place on the taxiway by the Central American hangar closest to Taylorsville Road.
- Tailspin Ale Fest is a 21+ event.
- NO dogs.
- NO Infants/strollers.
- NO Umbrellas allowed inside the event venue. You may leave your Umbrella at the front gate.
- Designated Drivers must be 21+ to attend, due to the special event being an alcohol related event.
- Do not attend if you are sick or feeling ill. This is an OUTDOOR event but does have some tented areas.
- Rain or Shine event.