16th Annual Haunted Hike
The Haunted Hike is the most popular event of the year and should not be missed! This is a great day to debut your family’s Halloween costumes, collect A LOT of candy, and have a blast of a time in a beautiful setting.
It’s a great time for you and your family to debut Halloween costumes and enjoy our beautiful grounds.
- The Fairy Tale Trail with 18 candy stops, including Mother Goose, Rapunzel and her castle, Little Miss Muffet, Toy Story characters, and more!
- Enjoy the Harvest Hay Village with sculpted hay creatures by artist Jean Smith!
- Your kids will adore face painting with Kid Canvas, sponsored by Ken & Nancy Dahlgren and KLA Schools of Prospect.
- Fun booths (more candy and treats are handed out) and activities
- Chow down at our food trucks: Fistful of Tacos, Papa John’s Pizza, Fitz Freeze, and Gelato Gilberto (so far)!
- Climb, slide, and bounce in the Inflatable Party Zone (optional) – $5 for all you can play!