In this episode Stacey and Jessica make Pimento Cheese and Kentucky Mules.
- 1 - 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 4 oz jar diced pimentos
- 2 T hot sauce (or to taste)
Mix the cream cheese and cheddar cheese to thoroughly combine then add your pimentos (so they don’t get too smashed up). Stir in hot sauce to taste.
Enjoy on sandwiches, burgers, tortilla chips, crackers or anything else you can think of!
- Enough ice to fill a copper mug
- 2 ounces Kentucky Bourbon
- Juice from 2 lime wedges
- Ginger beer - enough to top off the cocktail Lime wedge for garnish
Fill your mug with ice. Top with bourbon, lime juice and ginger beer. Enjoy!